2018 Toyota Corolla vs. 2018 Volkswagen Golf
- The 2018 Corolla features impressive aerodynamics that deliver optimal performance as derived from extensive wind tunnel testing. It achieves up to an EPA-estimated 40 highway mpg and 30 city mpg in its LE Eco trim level. With an ECO driving mode and CVTi-S Valvematic technology, the Corolla delivers unprecedented performance and fuel economy.
- The Volkswagen Golf offers its own efficiency-focused performance technologies, including a 170 hp 1.8L turbocharged engine with Tiptronic® with Sport mode. With 36 mpg on the highway and 25 mpg in the city, the VW Golf is a great balance between performance and efficiency.
- The Toyota Corolla offers the latest technologies, including Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App, an available 7-in. touchscreen display, standard wireless connectivity including Bluetooth technology and a standard USB port, an integrated backup camera, Smart Key System with Push Button Start.
- The VW Golf offers App-Connect technology that connects t compatible smartphones, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Keyless access with push-button start, SiriusXM satellite radio with 3-month trial subscription, and innovative apps.
- The Toyota Corolla offers eight standard airbags as part of its Advanced Airbag System, ToyotaCare for safety and maintenance, the Star Safety System™, a Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS), Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats, and LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren).
- The NHTSA 5-star safety rating award-winning VW Golf achieves best-in-class safety with its Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS), rigid safety cage, high-strength steel construction, and an Automatic Post-Collision Braking system.
Learn More at our LAcarGUY Dealerships
Learn more about the Toyota Corolla and Volkswagen Golf to see which one is the right vehicle for your specific automotive needs.