Trims and Pricing
The 2017 RAV4 offers you six distinct trims that were built to cater to individuals. Pick your best match:
- LE: The LE doesn’t feel like a base model thanks to Entune Audio and ECO/Sport modes. Prices start at $24,910*.
- XLE: Dual zone automatic climate control and Entune Premium Audio boost the comfort of the XLE’s cabin. Prices begin at $26,830*.
- XLE Hybrid: Enjoy hybrid mileage with integrated navigation and All Wheel Drive with intelligence. Prices start at $29,030*.
- Limited: Available with JBL Audio on top of SofTex-trimmed seats, the Limited is all about cabin luxury. Prices begin at $31,830*.
- Limited Hybrid: Keep your peace of mind intact with the comprehensive Toyota Safety Sense Suite. Prices start at $34,030*.
- Platinum: The 5-door Smart Key System is just one of the premium features available on this top-notch trim. Prices begin at $34,750*.
Stand out on every Beverly Hills street with the 2017 RAV4’s redesigned exterior:
- LED Lights: Light up the roadways with LED headlights, taillights, and Daytime Running Lights so you can see every detail ahead.
- S-Code Paint Treatment: This treatment gives you silver paint accents on the lower side trim, bumpers, and fenders.
- Trim Specific Wheels: Each trim has a unique wheel design to match its particular flavor and driving style.
Choose the configuration that best matches your personal driving style and needs:
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: Get the most from an economical engine with 176 hp at its maximum and 30 mpg on the highway**.
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder ECVT Hybrid Engine: The secret to the hybrid trim is this 194 net hp system that gets 34 mpg in the city**.
- Driver Modes: Select from sport, EV and ECO modes allow you to customize your driving experience based on your mood.
Interior Features and Design
Stay comfortable through every mile of your Culver City commute thanks to the RAV4’s cabin convenience features:
- Bird’s Eye View Camera: Squeeze into and out of those challenging parking spaces with the rotating 360-degree camera and live feed.
- Siri Eyes Free: Easily connect to you iPhone and control your music, navigation, and more with voice commands.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio: From coast to coast, you’ll enjoy 150 commercial free channels with a complimentary 3-month trial.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Give yourself plenty of peace of mind thanks to Toyota’s impressive array of advanced safety features:
- Toyota Safety Sense P: This four part suite includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- Blind Spot Monitor: Combined with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, this technology identifies vehicles you might not see and gives you advance warning.
- Star Safety System: Add more safety to your commute with features like Vehicles Stability Control and Brake Assist.
2017 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Read what the experts are saying for the 2017 iteration of the RAV4:
- Car Connection: “The RAV4’s exterior also got a thorough nip-and-tuck along with new wheel designs. Its tail is chunky, upright, and has unusual taillights that stand proud of the body.”
- Edmunds: “Now standard on all models is Safety Sense, Toyota’s suite of advanced safety features that includes an adaptive cruise control system that is either an expensive option on the RAV4’s rivals or not offered at all. There’s also a new top-of-the-line Platinum trim that adds luxury and convenience features typically found on more expensive vehicles.”
- Cars in Trend: “The reissue was subjected to exterior alterations and there have been modifications relating to the interior design. Of course, under the hood now is a completely new power plant, and the equipment has been improved with several new interesting options.”
- Motor Trend: “We loved the looks of the two-tone RAV4 SE AWD tester Toyota sent us, and appreciated its 38.4 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats up and 73.4 cubic feet with the seats folded down. We also liked how smooth the transmission shifted (though CVTs are often smoother still) and how comfortable the lightly bolstered seats were.”
Stop By for a Test Drive at Toyota of Santa Monica
Are you ready to experience the 2017 RAV4 for the first time? Visit Toyota of Santa Monica located at 801 Santa Monica Blvd to take your test drive. If you have any questions about the 2017 RAV4 or if you want to make an appointment, give us a call at (424) 238-1869 or contact us online.
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $900 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $995 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Tax, Title, Tags and Dealer documentation fee of $80 not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser.
**2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.