Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Land Cruiser offers one trim for this iteration, and it comes loaded with a powerful engine and incredibly fine tuned suspension. Here’s an overview of some of the standard options and features on the Land Cruiser trim:
- Price: With an impressive array of standard features, the Land Cruiser starts at $84,325*.
- Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System: Maintain the perfect level of traction no matter what type of terrain you’re driving on. When engaged, the sway bar disconnects and the suspension adjusts for enhanced wheel articulation.
- Entune App Suite: Connect your smart phone, stream music, find restaurants, and get movie tickets from your console. The multimedia suite includes access to Pandora, OpenTable, and MovieTickets.com.
Are you trying to make a splash on the Culver City roads? Great, because the 2017 Land Cruiser has an eye-catching exterior:
- LED Taillights: Want to ensure you are always seen when it’s time to engage your brakes? Upgrade with LED taillights that are both incredibly efficient and powerful. Be seen no matter the weather or time of day.
- LED Lighting: Your headlights use LED elements to enhance both your low and high beams. Plus, integrated fog lights help you see during those early morning commutes.
- Powerful Grille: The chrome grille merges beautifully with your LED headlights and the sculpted hood lines.
As a standard, you enjoy an incredibly powerful performance system that all starts with a V8 engine:
- 5.7L V8 Engine: From a powerful V8 engine you can expect high maximum outputs like 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque.
- 8-Speed Transmission: The electronically controlled transmission is designed for maximum efficiency and power.
- Mileage: On average, you can expect 13 mpg in the city** and 18 mpg on the highway**.
Interior Features and Design
Drown out the beeps and honks on the Beverly Hills roads with excellent cabin features and entertainment systems:
- JBL Speaker System: Enjoy an impressive 14-speaker system that includes an 8-inch subwoofer along with a 605-watt amplifier.
- Multi-Information Display: This 4.2-inch display helps you keep an eye on important performance information like your multi-terrain select settings.
- Integrated Navigation: Never get lost with an integrated navigation system that gives you turn by turn directions directly in your console.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Drive on any road with plenty of peace of mind with the wide array of safety and driver assistance technologies:
- Toyota Safety Sense: Enjoy driver assistance systems like vehicle stability control and active traction control.
- Blind Spot System: Combined with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, the BSM system lets you know when other vehicles are in your blind spot.
- Side Impact Door Beams: Steel beams inside your doors are designed to absorb impact energy to keep everyone safe.
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews
What are the experts and critics saying about the 2017 Land Cruiser?
- Cars in Trend: “The front part is offered with the new beam optics based on the LED filling with metal beams. The false radiator grille becomes bigger and the horizontal crosspieces are larger. All this is enclosed in a wide frame…. Increased overall rear part is equipped with LED lights with original graphics. The ceiling dimensions emphasized new winged accents of chrome.”
- Digital Trends: “As always, the bulk of the updates are found up front, where the Land Cruiser gets a bold chromed grille with horizontal slats…. Inside, the Land Cruiser is expected to benefit from an all-new touch screen-based infotainment system and a more modern-looking instrument cluster with a configurable TFT screen. High-zoot trim levels will ship with piano black trim on the center console, the door panels and the dashboard.”
- Car Release Dates 2017: “The transmission is actually a brand new part of the powertrain. The close-ratio eight-speed automatic is a welcomed addition for the redesign of the Toyota Land Cruiser as it improves the acceleration and fuel consumption as the same time.”
Come Into Toyota of Santa Monica for a Test Drive
Visit Toyota of Santa Monica located at 801 Santa Monica Blvd to get enjoy your test drive. Do you have any questions or want to make an appointment? Give us a call at (424) 238-1869 or contact us online.
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $900 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $995 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Tax, Title, Tags and Dealer documentation fee of $80 not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser.
**2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.