Trims and Pricing
With three great trims to choose from, you’ll find a Camry Hybrid suited to your commuting needs:
- 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE: Take advantage of EC and ECO modes to maximize your fuel economy in this base model starting at $26,790*.
- 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid SE: With a sporty suspension and SofTex seats, the SE will blow your hair back beginning at $27,995*.
- 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE: Enjoy the powerful thrum of JBL Audio and the awesome Entune App Suite starting at $30,140*.
What do you need from your Camry to stand out on the Culver City streets? Start with these eye-catching exterior elements:
- LED Headlights and DRL: See every detail of the road ahead with LED daytime running lights and headlights. LED bulbs aren’t just powerful. They also make an incredibly efficient use of power.
- Sport Mesh Front Grille: The sporty front grille gives the 2017 Camry Hybrid a bolder appearance that’ll have you saying, “Are you sure this is a hybrid?”
- Aggressive Design: With sharp lines and slopes, the exterior gives you a dynamic look that will have you clamoring for another smooth drive.
Conquer any challenge on the road ahead with the Camry Hybrid’s performance feature line up:
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder ECVT Hybrid Engine: Offering 200 hp at it’s maximum, this engine level gives you plenty of power.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT): Maximize your efficiency with the automatically controlled transmission.
- Mileage: The SE and XLE models get 40 mpg in the city**, 37 mpg on the highway**, and 38 mpg combined**. The LE gives you a little more with 42 mpg in the city**, 38 mpg on the highway**, and 40 mpg combined**.
Interior Features and Design
You can’t cruise around Beverly Hills without a luxurious interior offering convenient technology:
- Wireless Charging: Leave all your extra cables at home, and simply place your mobile device on the non-slip charging surface in your console.
- Entune App Suite: Access Pandora, OpenTable, traffic updates, sports scores, and much more right from your console.
- Voice Activation Features: Navigate through your favorite apps and answer your phone while keeping your hands safely on the wheel.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Keep your cargo and passengers safe with these incredibly useful advanced safety features:
- Pre-Collision System: Working in conjunction with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, the PCS anticipates frontal collisions and automatically applies the brakes if the situation calls for action.
- Blind Spot Monitor: When a vehicle is traveling in your blind spot, you’ll see an alert in the appropriate side mirror. Change lanes safely and use the included Rear Cross Traffic Alert to safely exit any parking spot or driveway.
- Lane Departure Alert: If you veer unexpectedly from the center of your lane, you’ll get an audible alert. If needed, your steering will autocorrect.
2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid Reviews
Even though the 2017 Camry is new to the scene, critics are already raving about it’s performance and technology:
- Release Dates New Cars: “With its recently improved handling and cabin quality, buyers will certainly find the 2017 Toyota Camry competitive and compelling in the midsize sedan segment. Some of the highlights for 2017 include an excellent V6 engine, above average backseat space, comfortable and roomy interior, good visibility….”
- Car Preview: “Hybrids strike a solid middle ground between the two conventional engines. The electric motor’s instantaneous torque improves off-the-line acceleration and responsiveness when passing and merging. These models also come with an “EV” mode that allows for a short amount of pure-electric driving when the vehicle is traveling less than 25 mph.”
- 2017 Electric Cars: “The fuel efficiency of the 2017 Hybrid Toyota Camry has gotten it quite a lot of attention from many people worldwide. The money people will save on gas by purchasing this car and that is a key feature of this automobile.”
- Car and Driver: “The vehicle which accommodates five passengers will have an improved legroom particularly for rear passengers. The seats on the base model are upholstered in a quality cloth with an option for leather upholstery in higher trims. The front seats are heated and are 8-way power adjustable.”
Stop By for a Test Drive at Toyota of Santa Monica
Are your ready to put the 2017 Camry Hybrid to the test? Take yours for a test drive at Toyota of Santa Monica, located at 801 Santa Monica Blvd. Call ahead at (424) 238-1869, or fill out our contact form to make an appointment.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $865 for Cars. Excludes tax, tag, title and registration. Dealer documentation fee of $80 not included.
**2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.