2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Release Date
Toyota Santa Monica has a look at what Venice drivers can expect to see in the upcoming all-new 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, which has an anticipated Fall 2019 release date. This spacious vehicle has what you’re looking for to enhance your Palms commute. Learn more with Toyota Santa Monica!
A Look Into the 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
If you want to confidently drive around the Palms and Playa Vista areas, the all-new fuel-efficient Yaris Hatchback has you covered. Thanks to the Yaris’s fuel economy, upgraded technology, versatility, and the reliability that drivers expect from Toyota, you can drive from point A to point B, then all the way to point Z on a whim.
2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Highlights
- ToyotaCare: In addition to the standard active safety features, drivers get ToyotaCare, a no-cost maintenance plan with 24-Hour roadside assistance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Stay Connected: Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Bluetooth® voice recognition, six speakers, two USB ports, a backup camera, and a 7-inch touchscreen display are standard features in the 2020 Yaris Hatchback.
- Performance: Drivers can expect a 1.5L inline four-cylinder engine that delivers 106 horsepower that’s paired with a standard six-speed automatic transmission with sport mode. The Yaris Hatchback is expected to have an estimated 40 mpg highway fuel economy*
- Standard: Santa Monica drivers can expect a long list of standard features on upper-level configurations like Smart Key Entry with Push Button Start, fog lights, variable intermittent windshield wipers, rear backup camera, tilt, and telescoping steering wheel, and even a first aid kit.
- Limited Warranty: Toyota’s 36-month/36,000-mile basic new-vehicle warranty will apply to all components other than normal wear and maintenance items. Additional 60-month covers the powertrain for 60,000 miles and corrosion with no mileage limitation.
Visit Toyota Santa Monica for Additional Information
While the 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback is not set to hit our Santa Monica dealership until Fall 2019, we have all of the details on what you can expect this stylish new vehicle. Give our sales team a call today to set up an appointment, or take a look at our guides to more future Toyota vehicles!
Latest News on Upcoming Toyota Vehicles
Venice-area drivers and industry experts have praised the Toyota Prius for its fuel efficiency, luxurious interior, and technology features that other makes can’t compete with. So it’s no surprise that many drivers are wondering about the 2020 Toyota Prius release date. While the release date is not exactly known, the 2020 Prius could hit Palms…
Are you shopping around the Venice-area hoping to find a new Toyota that will make heads turn on the roads while offering powerful performance, a sleek exterior, innovative features, and a comfortable interior to enhance your current commute? The vehicle that checks all of these boxes is the upcoming Toyota Sequoia. While the 2020 Toyota…
Toyota Santa Monica has a look at what Venice drivers can expect to see in the upcoming all-new 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, which has an anticipated Fall 2019 release date. This spacious vehicle has what you’re looking for to enhance your Palms commute. Learn more with Toyota Santa Monica! Contact Us A Look Into the 2020 Toyota Yaris Hatchback…