What are the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations start at $25,850 MSRP* and run up to $35,180 MSRP*, making the new Toyota RAV4 an excellent SUV for every type of driver. The team at Toyota Santa Monica will help you find the model that has the features you need without going outside of your budget. Take a look at the different trim levels, starting prices, and standard interior features below before making the short drive to Toyota Santa Monica for a test drive.
2020 Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE: $25,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE: $27,145 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium: $29,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure: $32,955 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Starting at $35,180 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited: $34,380 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is another option available for Culver City car shoppers visiting our showroom. Below is a quick look at the hybrid models:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid: Starting at $28,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid: Starting at $29,395 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid: Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid: Starting at $36,630 MSRP*
2020 RAV4 Standard Features
With a plethora of standard features at different price points, you won’t have trouble getting behind the wheel of your perfect RAV4 model. Below is a look at some of the standard features equipped in each of the Toyota RAV4 trim levels:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, seven-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel, 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, and 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID)
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®, eight-inch touchscreen, TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, power liftgate with jam protection, and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
- RAV4 Limited: Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function,19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) safety suite safety package is standard on every 2020 Toyota RAV4 configuration. Every Palms driver gets to enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
2020 RAV4 Hybrid Trims
How do the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trim levels stand out in comparison to the other models? While they are packed with most of the standard features on the comparable non-hybrid trim levels, they do also feature a new Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. You also get up to 219 total system horsepower and a reliable fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city and 38 mpg highway**.
Test Drive Your Favorite 2020 RAV4 Trim Level at Toyota Santa Monica
After learning about the different Toyota RAV4 trim levels, it’s time to get behind the wheel of the model that’s best suited for your lifestyle and budget. We want to make sure you have the model that’s going to enhance your commute to Venice and job site in Culver City. Have any questions about the RAV4 trims or its inventory in the meantime? Give us a call!
More About Toyota Models
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 dimensions and interior colors make it a great fit for driving in Venice, but those aren’t the only great features you’ll get with the Toyota RAV4 interior. Take a look inside with Toyota Santa Monica. 2020 RAV4 Interior Dimensions The new RAV4‘s interior dimensions are plenty for passengers and cargo. Passenger volume: 98.9…
When you’re looking for an affordable and reliable car, consider the new 2020 Toyota Corolla. When you opt for the new Toyota Corolla at Toyota Santa Monica near Playa Vista, you will have seven different Toyota Corolla configurations to choose from, including the first hybrid model. Learn about the new Toyota Corolla MSRP and standard features with the…
The anticipation of the 2020 Toyota Mirai is all the rage. Like you, other Playa Vista drivers are wondering about its release date. It may surprise you that the Mirai was not the first hydrogen fuel cell vehicle. It was, however, the first FCEV available to buy in bulk. Since the first-generation model, more hydrogen fueling…
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.