2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2020 edition reaches up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim. This fuel-efficient sedan offers strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Find more 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings today at Toyota Santa Monica near Palms.
2020 Corolla Gas Mileage
With numerous trims to offer, the new Toyota Corolla gives drivers different options in performance and efficiency. Explore their MPG ratings today:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
For a strong mix of efficiency and power, the 2020 Toyota Hybrid LE trim is a smart choice. It uses a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with an EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even better fuel efficiency. The Hybrid LE trim will allow for savings on fuel at Venice gas stations for years to come.
Corolla Efficiency Features
A number of high tech systems go into making the new Toyota Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Also, standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control provides a better fuel economy by matching your speed evenly with the car ahead of you. It’s just another way Toyota Corolla’s safety is leading the way with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Turn to Toyota Santa Monica for the New Corolla
Latest on the Toyota Corolla
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2020 edition reaches up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim. This fuel-efficient sedan offers strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Find more 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings today at Toyota Santa Monica near Palms. Learn More Corolla for Sale Toyota…
The efficient and economical 2019 Toyota Corolla has something for everyone, and it’s easy to find a model that matches your personal sense of style. This year, both its sedan and hatchback builds are available in a wide range of sophisticated and striking exterior color options. Explore them in detail before finding a new Toyota…
The Toyota Corolla is one of the most beloved compact cars on the road, and the newest model is offering more than ever before. Both sedan and hatchback body styles have been completely redesigned and updated for 2019, and each has been engineered on the new TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture) platform. The 2020 Corolla…