What is the 2020 Toyota Camry MPG?
Many Santa Monica drivers eyeing the new 2020 Toyota Camry are doubtless wondering about the MPG on this fantastic, stylish new addition to the Camry lineup. Depending on your trim, the 2020 Camry has up to 34 combined mpg and the Toyota Camry Hybrid mpg maxes out at 52 combined.* Toyota Santa Monica breaks down the factors to consider when it comes to optimizing your 2020 Toyota Camry mpg.
2020 Toyota Camry Engine Choices
When you enhance your Palms commute with the 2020 Toyota Camry, you have many choices – up to 12 unique trims and the following engines:
- First, there’s the 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection engine. This gets you an mpg (city/highway/combined) of 29/41/34.*
- On trims such as the XSE V6 and TRD there’s the 3.5-Liter V6 DOHC 24-Valve D-4S Dual Injection. This upgrades your performance and gives you a max mpg of (city/highway/combined) 22/32/26.*
- Or if you really want advanced fuel economy, you can roll down Playa Vista streets with the Hybrid engine, 2.5-Liter Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection. The Toyota Camry Hybrid mpg maxes out at (city/highway/combined) 51/53/52.*
2020 Camry MPG: Other Performance Features
Fuel economy is of paramount importance, but these other features on the 2020 Toyota Camry also contribute to the smooth functioning of this thoughtfully-designed vehicle. You get:
- The smoothness of Camry’s independent MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension improve handling and keep you in control.
- The signature Direct Shift 8-speed Automatic Transmission uses lightweight materials to deliver great fuel economy.
- 3-mode drive switch is available: choose between ECO, Normal, and Sport modes to optimize your mpg depending on where and how you’re driving.
Test Drive the 2020 Camry at Toyota Santa Monica
Potential Camry drivers from Santa Monica to Culver City can check out the performance features of the 2020 Toyota Camry at Toyota Santa Monica. Contact us to learn more, or to check out other articles about our environmental initiatives. And please stop by — our priority is to get you into a car that is perfect for all of your needs.
More About the 2020 Camry
Many Santa Monica drivers eyeing the new 2020 Toyota Camry are doubtless wondering about the MPG on this fantastic, stylish new addition to the Camry lineup. Depending on your trim, the 2020 Camry has up to 34 combined mpg and the Toyota Camry Hybrid mpg maxes out at 52 combined.* Toyota Santa Monica breaks down the factors to…
The 2020 Toyota Camry is an excellent option for Venice commuters thanks to its range of trim levels, configurations, and pricing options. Whether you opt for the base trim, L, or the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, there’s a model for everyone. Let’s explore the available Camry options and help you find the model that fits…
The 2020 Toyota Camry TRD was recently debuted at the LA Auto Show, and we here at Toyota Santa Monica are waiting on the edge of our seats for its release date. The latter will arrive sometime in October, after the Camry TRD enters production in August. Drivers who want to know the official 2020 Toyota Camry…
*Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.