2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
The 2020 Toyota Camry is an excellent option for Venice commuters thanks to its range of trim levels, configurations, and pricing options. Whether you opt for the base trim, L, or the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, there’s a model for everyone. Let’s explore the available Camry options and help you find the model that fits your lifestyle and budget the best!
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $24,295 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,840 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $26,040 MSRP*
- SE Nightshade Edition: Starting at $26,740 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,325 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,875 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $35,000 MSRP*
- TRD: Starting at $31,040 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota Camry also features three hybrid models to choose from:
- Hybrid LE: Starting at $28,250 MSRP*
- Hybrid SE: Starting at $29,950 MSRP*
- Hybrid XLE: Starting at $32,550 MSRP*
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system comes standard with each of the Camry trim levels. Included with the innovative safety system is Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
In addition to these high-class safety features, you can also expect the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which enhances connectivity while driving in Palms. Below is a quick look at some of the standard features available with each configuration.
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: With the base trim of the Camry, you get a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE you can enjoy more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE has more premium features, including wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2020 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s an excellent choice for Playa Vista drivers looking for luxurious features and an exceptional performance.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers can expect stronger performance thanks to the 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Learn More About the 2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
Are you ready to experience everything the new Toyota Camry for sale has to offer? The Toyota Camry is a reliable sedan that will instantly enhance your daily school drop-offs, weekend getaways, and overall driving experience. Browse our current Camry inventory and new vehicle specials so we can get you behind the wheel for a test drive. Contact us for additional information or if you would like to schedule a test drive.