What are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,650 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*, and that means there’s a new Toyota RAV4 for everyone. No matter what kind of budget you’re working with or what RAV4 color you’re looking for, it’s easy to find a Toyota RAV4 trim level that has all the features you’re searching for. What’s more, when you drive with Toyota, you can be sure that you’re making a great investment!
Explore each of the RAV4 trims in detail below, and then contact Toyota Santa Monica to schedule a test drive near Palms or Playa Vista.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 LE: $25,650 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE: $27,450 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium: $29,650 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 Adventure: $33,050 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 Limited: $33,650 MSRP*
2019 Toyota RAV4 Trim Features
The vehicle you choose should make you happy for years to come, and the right set of standard features can make a world of a difference – especially if you plan on towing or doing other specialized driving tasks. Below is just a small look at the stand out features you will see on each of the Toyota RAV4 trim levels:
- 2019 RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0), Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio with a 7-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- 2019 RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents, available 8-inch touchscreen
- 2019 RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- 2019 RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, Hill Start Assist Control, Trailer Sway Control, Downhill Assist Control, 19-inch wheels with 8.6-inch ground clearance, high-rise roof rails, and LED daytime running lights with integrated fog lights
- 2019 RAV4 Limited: Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, 2-position driver’s seat memory function, heated and ventilated perforated front seats, heated and perforated rear outboard seats, and available panoramic glass moonroof.
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package comes standard on each of the 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim levels. Drivers will enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
What distinguishes the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trims from the other available models? Hybrid versions of the LE, XLE, and Limited trims are perfect for eco-conscious drivers.
Although these will include most of the standard features offered on the comparable non-hybrid builds, you will also see the new Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. You’ll enjoy up to 219 total system horsepower, and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 37 mpg highway**.
Test Drive Your Favorite Toyota RAV4 Model at Toyota Santa Monica!
Now that you know more about the 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations, we’re sure that you will want to experience firsthand what the new RAV4 can do. Find a new Toyota RAV4 for sale in Santa Monica, and then give us a call to schedule your test drive! While you’re here, read up on the 2019 Toyota RAV4 maintenance schedule or learn more about our financing options.
Latest on the 2019 RAV4
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,650 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*, and that means there’s a new Toyota RAV4 for everyone. No matter what kind of budget you’re working with or what RAV4 color you’re looking for, it’s easy to find a Toyota RAV4 trim level that has all the features you’re searching…
If you’re looking for a practical compact SUV that can power all of your adventures around Palms and Culver City, then Toyota Santa Monica has you covered. The 2019 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity leaves little to be desired, and with many different trims to choose from, you won’t have any trouble finding a model that satisfies all of…
Choosing the perfect Toyota RAV4 configuration can be difficult, especially with so many fun and sophisticated 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors to choose from! Luckily, Toyota Santa Monica has collected all of the information you’ll need to make an informed choice. Curious drivers can explore all of the RAV4 color options in detail, broken down by trim level,…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.