2019 Toyota Corolla MPG Ratings
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? We think you’ll be impressed to hear that the 2019 edition reaches up to 30 mpg city and 40 mpg highway in the Corolla LE Eco configuration.* There are plenty of trims to choose from the Corolla lineup, each offering strong efficiency numbers. You can find out more about the 2019 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings at Toyota Santa Monica near Palms.
2019 Corolla Gas Mileage by Trim level
With seven trims available, the new Toyota Corolla allows drivers many options in efficiency and performance. Explore the MPG rating for each trim level below:
- 2019 Toyota Corolla L: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE Eco: 30 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XLE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (Manual Transmission): 27 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 30 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE: 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
More on the Toyota Corolla LE Eco
For drivers who are efficiency-conscious but don’t want to compromise on power, the 2019 Toyota LE Eco trim is an excellent choice. This trim level features a 1.8L 4-Cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 140 hp and 126 lb-ft of torque. As an additional benefit, it has an ECO specific driving mode for even better fuel efficiency. Drivers who opt for the LE Eco trim will be happy to see the money saved on fuel at Venice gas stations.
Corolla Efficiency Features
A number of high tech systems go into making the new Toyota Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) makes for a wider range of gear ratios than you would see with a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: Thanks to wind-tunnel testing, the Corolla won’t be held back when cruising SoCal expressways.
- Variable Valve Timing: Featured in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves, ensuring that power and fuel economy are well balanced.
In addition, standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control matches your speed with the car in front of you, allowing for improved fuel economy and safety while driving. This is just another way Toyota Corolla safety is leading the way with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Learn More About the New Corolla at Toyota Santa Monica
Want to learn more about the 2019 Corolla, or see its available colors in person? Contact us today, our Toyota professionals are here to help! We know it’s important to do your research when choosing a new vehicle, and we invite you to compare the Toyota Corolla to the Mazda3. We’re confident you’ll see why the Corolla is a great choice. The 2020 Corolla is almost here, find out the release date and more with Toyota Santa Monica!
More on the Toyota Corolla
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2020 edition reaches up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim. This fuel-efficient sedan offers strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Find more 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings today at Toyota Santa Monica near Palms. Learn More Corolla for Sale Toyota…
The efficient and economical 2019 Toyota Corolla has something for everyone, and it’s easy to find a model that matches your personal sense of style. This year, both its sedan and hatchback builds are available in a wide range of sophisticated and striking exterior color options. Explore them in detail before finding a new Toyota…
The Toyota Corolla is one of the most beloved compact cars on the road, and the newest model is offering more than ever before. Both sedan and hatchback body styles have been completely redesigned and updated for 2019, and each has been engineered on the new TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture) platform. The 2020 Corolla…